Executive Chef/Sous Chef
CinéBistro is opening a new location at Brookhaven Village (near Buckhead) and is seeking an Executive Chef and Sous Chef. We are looking for individuals who have a proven track record of providing culinary excellence, maintaining an emphasis on the guest experience, as well as providing a great experience for the team. This is an excellent opportunity to showcase your creativity, mentor and develop others, and make an impact on the growth of the Company in the Atlanta marketplace!
CinéBistro is an innovative concept that blends a premium cinema experience with in-theatre dining and an elegant, yet comfortable lounge. Our American Bistro menu is Chef-created and our bar and lounge offer an extensive wine list and creative specialty drinks. If you are seeking a concept that is elegant, yet comfortable, prides itself on quality and offers top pay and earning potential with excellent career advancement opportunities, then we may have an opportunity for you!
Job Responsibilities include the following:
- Ensuring a high level of quality and consistency of product at all times
- Establishing and maintaining a TEAM environment that displays a high level of energy, engagement, and builds ownership
- Maintaining sanitation and cleanliness in kitchen operations that meets company standards and complies with government regulations
- Developing weekly specials and contributing to menu development process
- Achieving desired results relative to the management of food and labor costs
- Ensuring that kitchen equipment is properly maintained and repaired
- Managing suppliers to ensure the team has the necessary product and tools, while minimizing excess spending
- Kitchen management experience in a scratch, upper casual environment (number of years of experience required will vary according to the level of the position)
- Strong leadership abilities including forte for employee training/development
- Ability to foster an environment where team members are engaged and have a sense of ownership
- Passion for and commitment to the restaurant industry
- Location opening experience preferred
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical, planning/organizational, and problem solving skills
Please apply to [email protected] and [email protected].
Please visit our website at www.cobbcinebistro.com. Cinebistro is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Location: CinéBistro at Brookhaven Village
- Compensation: Competitive salary, bonus, health, dental, life, disability, 401(k) with employer matching, PTO, meal privileges, free movies
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.